Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) Hears About Sharks

Morning!

I just finished what I believe was an excellent radio interview with CBC Edmonton morning radio. It was great to get the opportunity to announce my Alberta campaign on-air and to acknowledge the support of those who have jumped aboard and are helping us tackle this issue.

I am hoping that it will become a podcast that I can link to, and at that point I will put it up here.

In other news, I also completed a CBC Edmonton TV interview which I hope should be airing soon (I apologize for the false alarms I have thrown out there so far).

We seem to be assembling a critical mass here in Alberta, and I hope that we can continue with this level of energy throughout the summer!

I will keep you posted of all my goings-on here, and I look forward to announcing future activities on this blog and our newly minted website that should be going live soon!

Best

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cam.
    Would like to hear more about your your campaign for a story in Metro Edmonton. Please give me a call at 780.904.1408 or email me at shelley.williamson@metronews.ca

    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Shelley Williamson

    ReplyDelete